Dear Valued Customers, Friends and Family,
For over 50 years, Doral Toyota has strived to provide world-class customer service to all of the customers in our community. The health and safety of both our customers and staff has, and will always be, our highest priority. As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) spreads throughout our community, we wanted to reach out to inform you of the steps we are taking to keep our customers, vendors, and employees safe and healthy. With guidance from the local, state, and federal government, we have adopted some best practices around the dealership to help mitigate the spread of the virus…
- Online purchasing of any new or used vehicle with free delivery to Miami-Dade and Broward counties.
- Increased daily sanitizing of all customer touchpoints and nightly deep cleaning of all customer touchpoints and offices. This includes seating, tables, offices, workstations, doors and door handles.
- Automatic hand sanitizing machines strategically placed around the dealership showroom, service, and customer waiting areas.
- All ASM’s, Porters, and Mechanics will be wearing gloves as they help you with any of your servicing needs.
- Limiting our customer greeting to a friendly smile, rather than a handshake.
- Placing a mandatory self-quarantine guideline on any staff who experience symptoms and/or have traveled by plane, train, or cruise.
We urge our customers to utilize our Online Express Store at www.doraltoyota.com to search for vehicles, research payments and interest rates, and ultimately purchase any new or used vehicle from the comfort of your own home. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 305-261-2181.
During these difficult days, we will continue to stay open and serve our community in any way we can. We thank you for your loyalty and continued support.
General Manager, Doral Toyota